Tired and unwilling to do anything? Today we are going to talk about anti-fatigue foods so that you fill up with energy. Discover them and include them in your diet.
THE BEST ANTI-FATIGUE FOODS
Many times, the poor diet that we have also manages to rob us of the energy that the body and mind need to survive from day to day
But these are some of the aspects that most of us do not know, and staying informed will prevent you from falling into these types of errors and be able to avoid them or solve them.
We present you those anti-fatigue foods that you urgently need to consume if you suffer from any symptoms of fatigue, as they will fill you with energy, include them in your diet to reinforce your physical and mental state.
They provide easily absorbed sugars so they quickly increase your energy.
· Orange, tangerine, strawberry, pineapple, guava and kiwi: With vitamin C, for the formation of defenses.
· Banana, melon and papaya: They provide potassium, with relaxing properties to regulate the heart rate.
· Dried fruits (figs, dates, raisins, prunes, blueberries): They are high in fiber and minerals.
They help maintain energy levels throughout the day.
· Corn tortillas, oatmeal, whole wheat pasta, whole wheat breads and rice.
LEGUMES: EXCELLENT ANTI-FATIGUE FOODS
Help stabilize blood sugar level
· Beans, lentils, lima beans and chickpeas.
They are packed with vitamins, minerals, and fiber.
· Broccoli, watercress, spinach, carrot and tomato.
ANTI-FATIGUE FOODS OF ANIMAL ORIGIN
They have group B vitamins, which strengthen the nervous system, contribute to the formation of antibodies to fight infections and prevent fatigue.
· Dairy: Low-fat milk and yogurt, fresh cheeses (panela, cottage, cottage cheese and Oaxaca).
· Fish. They are proteins low in saturated fat and rich in omega 6 oils.
· Egg. It should not be consumed raw because the proteins are not absorbed and there is a risk of salmonella poisoning.
SUPPLEMENTS THAT ACTIVATE YOU
· Wheat germ: this is necessary to combat stress.
· Bee honey: it is an energetic food par excellence.
· Ginseng: it is a stimulant of the central nervous system, increases resistance to certain diseases and has anti-stress action, but it is very important that you do not consume it in excess.
· Royal Jelly: Increases resistance to fatigue, and is said to be rejuvenating.The link between excess weight and sleep apnea is well established. People who are overweight are more likely to have extra tissue in the back of their throat, which can fall down over the airway and block the flow of air into the lungs while they sleep. Though losing weight is easier said than done, it can yield real results. If overweight and obese people lose weight, it would make both sleep apnea and other health problems [such as heart disease] go away. Losing just 10% of body weight can have a big effect on sleep apnea symptoms. In some cases, losing a significant amount of weight can even cure the condition.