HP printers are known for their excellent features and high-quality outputs. HP printers allow you to print in wireless mode, eliminating the hassle of any cables or wires. To access this feature, you have to complete the printer’s wireless setup first. If you wonder How to Connect My HP Printer to wifi, then follow the method mentioned here. To connect the HP printer to wifi, you can use Wireless Setup Wizard on your printer’s control panel. Follow the steps given below:
● First of all, power on your printer.
● Next, unplug any Ethernet or USB cables from your printer.
● From the control panel of your printer, you need to tap the wireless icon or go to the Network menu
● After this, select Wireless Settings and then tap the Wireless Setup Wizard.
● Look for your network and enter the WEP or WPA key; lastly, click OK.
Now that you know how to connect HP deskjet printer to wifi, you can set up the printer wirelessly with much ease.